Thursday, September 26, 2013

15 Weeks!!

Yesterday marked 15 weeks! I just never posted it on here yesterday! So here it is!

I look forward to Wednesdays since they mark a new week for the baby. I wish I could see/hear the baby everyday! Thankfully I go back to the doc next week! I can't believe we find out the gender also in just a few short weeks. I'm feeling pretty good lately still! I finally think my belly has a little pop to it. I get bloated like every night after dinner so then it really sticks out. I read that I should start feeling the baby in a couple weeks, now that should be exciting! Other than that we are just trying to take all of this babyness in and enjoy everything! I am really glad fall has arrived and the weather is getting nicer. I am not excited about the winter though...pregnant or not I am not a fan of the cold. :)

I went to Knoxville this past weekend to visit with family. Mom and Dad came down too so it was very nice to see them too! We all stayed with Sarah and Nat, including Penny who had a much harder time keeping up with Avery than before! Last visit Penny wore her out, this time it was the opposite. Silly pups. We went to a West High football game Friday night. That is where they both teach, and Nat is also one of the football coaches. High school football is so intense in east TN!! The rebels won too so that made it even more fun. It rained all day Saturday so we just did some good Knoxville eating! 

I get to see even more family in about 2 1/2 weeks! Going up to Wisconsin with Sue Ann for a late wedding shower. And we are flying instead of driving! YAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment