Wednesday, September 11, 2013

13 Weeks

Today the baby is 13 weeks in the making! AND now starts the second trimester! I have been reassured that this is the trimester of glory and I really hope so. If I could just make it through the day without feeling like I still work night shift that would be GREAT! I also have a lot of pain in my left hip (which is normal, just annoying) when I walk my dog. The doc gave me some exercises that will hopefully help. I'm just glad it doesn't bother me at kickboxing. 


The coolest thing about the 13th week is that the baby developed vocal cords! So neat! Maybe he/she will be able to carry a tune! James says he keeps catching me rubbing or holding my stomach more. I guess because there is actually starting to be something to touch :) I am so curious to know if this baby is a boy or girl...5 more weeks and we will know! At first I really wanted a girl, but the more I think about it..I would have so much fun with a boy too! We have names picked out but don't ask because I'm not telling :)

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment