Wednesday, September 18, 2013

14 Weeks!

Today marks 14 weeks!!


And I don't think my belly really grew much this past week?! still just looks like a eat a lot of doughnuts lately or something. I know it's coming though so I shall enjoy it while it lasts. I finally feel a little more normal during the day than before. I can actually be/feel productive rather than feeling like I need to go lay down all the time. That has been a very nice change. I am currently ADDICTED to popsicles...the skinny ones that come liquid that you freeze. Yummy. Poor James was hoping I would want to get ice cream all the time. Instead I say "no, I'd rather have a popsicle. or two." haha. Maybe next month?! 

I am super excited that we are going to Knoxville this weekend to see my sister, Nat, my mom, and dad!! We are going to watch one of Nat's football games that he coaches, maybe go hiking...definitely eat Aubrey's and lemon cookies. I'm just thrilled to see some of my family! I know wild Penny will be glad to see Avery (Nat and Sarah's puppy). 

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment