Wednesday, October 9, 2013

16 and 17 weeks

Today marks 17 weeks! I forgot to post 16 weeks so they are both here!




I can't really tell much of a difference when I look at these two pictures but boy do I feel one this week. I woke up Saturday morning and told James..."umm, my belly was not this big before I went to bed last night!" I super excited to actually notice change, but a little freaked out how much my body is going to change in the weeks ahead.

Right now I am super thankful for leggins. I've always been a fan, but now they are the best thing ever. I have several pair of jeans that still fit me but the fact that leggins don't push on my bladder is heaven on earth right now. I am also feeling really good lately. I can go days without feeling like a nap must happen or I won't make it through the day. I can't believe the difference in energy now compared to the first trimester...it really does get better! I am also just so tickled the baby can hear us now! I bet he/she can recognize our voices. That would be neat! Our dog has never been a huge barker unless someone is at the door but I read that the noise actually startles the baby now....however, they get use to it and are more likely to be able to snooze right on through it once they are born. Good news!

This time Saturday I will be in Wisconsin with my sister in law for a belated wedding shower for her and TJ. I am thrilled we are flying instead of driving, and I am really really excited to see my family! James will be at home with dog-duty (haha) and starting a bathroom reno project. Can't wait for the weekend!!

Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment