Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Playing Catch Up! Weeks 18-20

Better late than never is a good phrase for this post! Did not realized I was so behind. My brain feels like a marshmallow lately so maybe that explains it. Here we go!





A lot has happened in the last 3 weeks!!! We found out we are having a baby BOY!!! I will do a separate post on finding out the gender when I get the pictures from it. A good friend of ours took photos for us at the party which was awesome because we didn't have to worry about trying to carry around a camera! In other news I can finally feel some movement going on inside. Not enough that James can feel it on the outside, but I can feel little Zeke rolling and twisting around inside. It's still hard for me to recognize yet but I know it will get stronger as he grows. Speaking of growing...the doc is guessing he may be a big boy because he is already measuring almost a week larger than normal...um YIKES? James thinks it's cool...me on the other hand is saying hey...I have to push this guy out!! We shall see how big he really gets though! I feel great and can't complain about anything pregnancy related so that is a huge blessing!! Healthy baby, healthy mommy! I can't wait to start working on the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment