Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weeks 23-25 and Thanksgiving

Here I am behind again! Second trimester is flying by! I can't believe we are at the 6 month mark. Little man is moving, moving, moving. Just last night I told James I could feel the baby on 2 sides of my belly at the same time. He must have been stretching out while throwing a few kicks and punches. If I'm laying down we can watch my belly jump when he moves. I have to be honest..that is WEIRD! :)



This is 24 weeks. We were on the road to Wisconsin so see my parents for Thanksgiving.




     We made the 12 hour drive up to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving this year. It was really nice to spend time with my parents. We also go to see my grandparents, some aunts/uncles and cousins too! We had a great time! Lots of food, aggravation, Uno, and cold weather! I didn't take a ton of pictures, but here are some:


On the canal behind my parents house. It was frozen if you can't tell :)

Penny loving the ice

I just watched from afar...no one wants a preggo girl falling on her butt

Maggie and Lucy loved the ice too

Werre side Thanksgiving

Love me some Amber


Us with mom and dad


Of course we couldn't miss out on some black Friday shopping! We seriously need a Menard's in TN. That store is a Lowes on steriods.


James bought "toys" for his shop/shed. I bought tupperware and toys for Penny :)

All in all, we have so much to be thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment