Wednesday, November 13, 2013

21 and 22 weeks



Can't believe I'm moving closer and closer to 6 months!! Time is just flying. I guess because Thanksgiving and Christmas haven't happened, March seems so far away. But really, it's not! After Christmas time will really start to fly! I am really enjoying the second trimester. I feel good and have good energy. Just this past week I have been having back pain/ muscle spasms which are so not fun. It's a sad day to sit on the couch and realize you cannot get comfortable :( I'm hoping my doctor has some good tips when I go next week. I have been craving meat everyday. Hamburger, steak, chili....not chicken though. I can eat it, it just never sounds all that good. I also realized I have eaten kiwi almost everyday the last couple months. First it was grapefruit, now kiwi. Kiwi helps build strong bones so maybe that's why the doctor said baby Zeke was already showing strong bone development at our sonogram a couple weeks ago? 

We started making a plan for the nursery and getting it ready to paint. I have picked out a crib and rocker/glider I like we just haven't bought anything yet. I like to think about it a for a good week or so before I commit. Can't wait to post pictures once we get something going!

That's all the news in baby world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment