Sunday, May 15, 2011

Updates!

We haven't been able to blog in awhile! We had an extremely busy week! James had to dog sit for mom and dad (he could't take off from work) while I went to Knoxville with my parents to celebrate an engagement and graduation. I had told Sarah months ago I was not taking off to go to her graduation and then a few weeks before it rolled around, Nat informed the fam that he would propose that week! Can't miss that!! Fortunately, I am blessed to have co-workers who will rearrange/swap shifts with me to work it out, so Wednesday morning after work we hit the road. And let's just say, Sarah was surprised! To read the proposal story, go here. Here are some photos from the short, but sweet, trip.
 
Showing off that bling!

 
The graduates

Our little Sarah is all grown up!

James and I are finally close to being entirely moved in. It was kind of bittersweet to pack up the apartment. Sweet, because we were getting out of there and moving to a house. Bitter, because this was where we started together. 
Last year when we found our apartment!

Our first Christmas :)

Proof that I cook :)


The first party we hosted

Definitely bittersweet. :)
Goodbye Olive Branch, MS. Hello Collierville! I must say, I am THRILLED to be back in TN!



No comments:

Post a Comment