Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kitchen chairs :)

James and I were at my favorite store (Sheffield's Antique Mall) looking for kitchen chairs. I knew I wanted all different chairs, and possibly multiple colors. I wish I had a better "before" picture of all of them, but I forgot! We got all the chairs at a great price and I bought 3 sample size paint colors from Lowe's because they are only a couple dollars. It took me forever to decide if I wanted them to be all the same color, 2 different colors, or each one different. You can see below what I decided and I'm extremely excited about the way they turned out!! We are using the chairs in the breakfast nook of the kitchen.

This is the closest thing to a before picture...just picture them all white before

These are the sample size paint you can get for super cheap. I had at least half left in there when I was done

all done! (they each took 2 coats)

the perfect splash of happiness!!

Projects coming up this week:
*James has a special project we are SO excited about. He won't let me put a teaser picture on here but he promises to post about it soon!

 I will be turning this thrift store treasure into something much cuter

I have BIG plans for this mantle....get ready!!!


2 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with all the work you guys are doing! It is all looking so professional, too:)

    ReplyDelete