Sunday, May 22, 2011

The cabinets are finished!!!

 The kitchen cabinets are done! They look SOOOO great! H-U-G-E thanks to my dad for all his hard work! I knew he wouldn't get too bored once he retired. :)

Just a reminder of before...

The first half were done earlier in the week so dad and James put those up

Working hard! 

James and I were in St.Louis this weekend so dad took the rest up to our house while we were gone! He sent these to my phone! I couldn't wait to see them! He did an awesome job!!

SO much better!!!!!

As for more updates....
Just some finishing touches :)

Of course I had to add some sore of creation of my own so I painted the (now) green birdhouse and decorated the tray by decoupaging the craft paper and lace to it. I also painted the tray and distressed it, it's just hard to see in the picture.

As for my frequent visitor, Lucy, she is extremely thankful we have furniture for her to rest on now when she comes over. :)


2 comments:

  1. Hannah it looks so bright and cheerful! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cabinets look GREAT! Lucy does indeed look comfy!

    ReplyDelete