Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I love a good deal...

I am on the hunt for the perfect furniture for our house. And thanks to Craigslist, we now have the cutest coffee table, sofa table, and end table for our living room. I saw it online a couple days ago and knew it was exactly what I was looking for. James had to work late today so I recruited Dad (and his truck) to go with me to check it out. After about 15 minutes of meeting the lady selling it we found out she was from Wisconsin, in the Navy, and a nurse! I think that might have helped me out because she gave me a great deal! Check it out! It's hard to tell in the picture, but the furniture is a white/cream color and it is distressed (which is my fav!) 
End table

giant coffee table

and sofa table
This is all hanging out at my parents garage at the moment, thanks to the rain.

As for the house....Dad (or shall I say Super-Dad) spent his day priming our cabinets! Isn't he awesome? Keep in mind that this is just the primer, we still have to paint them sugar cookie! 

Thanks Dad!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment